Monday, October 21, 2013

Don't Forget to Book Your Holiday Party!

Bucks County Caterers, Philadelphia Holiday Parties, Max Hansen Caterer


The holidays are upon us again, what are you planning? A corporate holiday luncheon? A Christmas cocktail party? It's the perfect time to get your holiday party planning in the works with festive food platters from the Grocery or full-service catering from Max Hansen Caterer

Let us know how we can make your holiday gathering sparkle, just email us at info@maxhansencaterer.com.



I am Chef Max Hansen.   Our Delaware River Valley, including Bucks County and Hunterdon County, has abundant cultivated and wild food resources. We use a lot of regionally sourced gourmet foods and products at Max Hansen Caterer and at the Max Hansen Carversville Grocery. Follow me while I cook, forage, garden and meet and feed amazing people!

1 comment:

  1. Recently my friend arranged a holiday party at one of Seattle venues. He really did a great job in making it fabulous. I just loved everything arranged there. Came to know that he took ideas from internet. Will also have best ideas for my holiday party.

    ReplyDelete