Monday, October 28, 2013

Max Hansen: Top things you’re likely to find in my kitchen

These are items you are likely to find in my kitchen on any given day. You are likely to find these items at the Carversville Grocery too!!! Thanks, Max
  • Marcona almonds
  • Reggiano parmigiano
  • Fresh herbs
    • Rosemary, thyme, chives, Italian parsley, chervil, tarragon, basil, depending on season
  • Applewood smoked bacon
  • Frantoia Extra Virgin Olive Oil
  • My own homegrown fresh garlic
  • La Colombe coffee
  • Rojo’s coffee- From Rojo’s Roastery 243 North Union St # 10  Lambertville, NJ 08530   (609) 397-0040
  • Organic egg
  • Claudio’s balsamic vinegar
  • Carnaroli Arborio
  • Fregola sarda
  • Brown Ghee –browned clarified butter
  • Homemade hot sauces
  • El Yacateco – salsa picante de Chile habanero ( if you can’t get my own hot sauce!)
  • Flaky salt from Cyprus
  • Hellman’s mayonnaise





    I am Chef Max Hansen.   Our Delaware River Valley, including Bucks County and Hunterdon County, has abundant cultivated and wild food resources. We use a lot of regionally sourced gourmet foods and products at Max Hansen Caterer and at the Max Hansen Carversville Grocery. Follow me while I cook, forage, garden and meet and feed amazing people!

No comments:

Post a Comment